Friday, August 28, 2009

Reilly-isms

If there is one thing Reilly does well, it's talk. He has a huge vocabulary, but like all kids he makes mistakes sometimes. He also comes up with things that just crack me up. Some recent examples...

-He calls the Insectarium the "excitarium". I guess he is really excited to go there???

-The Audubon Zoo is called either the Ottoman Zoo or the Dinosaur Zoo (because of the dino exhibit that is there right now)

-The other night he lookes at Forrest, who was all curled up in a little ball, sound asleep, and said "mama, Forrest is round like a shrimp"

-Driving home from the park the other night, he asked if he could suck his thumb. I told him no, because his hands were all dirty. I looked back at him a minute later and he was blowing on his hands. He told me "I am getting the dirt off my hands with the wind in my mouth"

-Last night we were at our neighbors house and her 5 week old grandson was there, asleep in a pack n play. Reilly insisted on singing him a lullaby...so sweet.

-I was playing with the camera the other day and took a bunch of pictures of a friends baby, including some close ups of her feet. When I showed them to Reilly, he told me "baby Regan has such cute feet, I want to tickle them"

0 comments: