Monday, August 10, 2009

Hi, my name is Linda...

and I am a bad blogger. I try to remember to write, but then life gets in the way and the next thing I know, I've forgotten what I want to write about.

So, some highlights since last time I wrote...

Reilly turned 3! He had 3 cakes over 3 days, a really fun party, and his buddy Lily Grace came down from Oxford for the weekend, with her Mommy Sandra, of course. I think her being here was the highlight of his weekend.

I am finally (almost) totally recovered from my surgery! I never thought I would be able to say that, but I feel like it's true. Some things are still hard, like stairs, and I am not allowed to run or jump, and most likely will never be able to again...but I don't do much of that anyway. I have pain in my heel from time to time, and my feet start to hurt more easily than before, but I have been feeling great lately!

I also quit my job...kind of a long story as to why, but I am glad to not be going back to JPPSS. I was never really happy with them, and they are NOT employee friendly at all. So now I am job hunting (but not very hard). I would love to not work, but I really have no excuse not to, since Reilly is in school all day.

This summer has gone so fast. We went to visit my parents over July 4, then went to Destin for a week, and now the school year is starting again. I sent Reilly to camp for a month, then kept him home with me for a month. We both had so much fun...we hung out with friends we hadn't seen in a while, plus some new friends, one of whom lives right down the street. All in all, it's been a great summer!

1 comments:

Andrea said...

With all this new found time on your hands, you have no reason NOT to blog. :)