Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hotty Toddy, Go Rebels!

This past weekend was a big one for Reilly...he went to his 1st college football game. Bobby picked him up from school at lunchtime on Friday and they headed up to Oxford. Reilly was super excited, not just about the game, but because he would be hanging out with his friend Lily Grace (the daughter of Bobby's friends from college). Saturday morning they went to the Grove for some tailgating, followed by the game that afternoon. Reilly didn't make it through the whole game, but he had a lot of fun!



It was actually a big weekend for me too. This was the first time since Reilly was born that I spent a night away from him. It was a nice break for me, but I will admit that I missed him. He was asleep when they got home late Saturday night, but he woke up a little as Bobby carried him up the stairs. When he saw me, his little face lit up and he cried out "Mama"...it made my heart sing!



The crowd in the stadium


Cheering for the Rebels


Walking to the game (he looks so cute!)



Tailgating with Daddy and Lily Grace




Little buddies hanging out










0 comments: