Friday, October 30, 2009

Reilly-isms

More of the amazing things that come from little man's mouth...

We always listen to the radio in the car, and Reilly really pays attention to the lyrics. One of his favorite songs is "Boom Boom Pow" by the Black-Eyed Peas. He asked me in the car the other day if "jockin' my style" is a potty word. Didn't know quite what to tell him.

He also really likes "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift. When he hears it, he always tells me "mama, I belong with you"...melts my heart every time!

Driving home from school yesterday, we were looking at all the houses in the neighborhood that are decorated for Halloween. He pointed out a house with no decorations and said "They didn't decorate their house. That's so sad"

Last night at dinner, Reilly was reading a book at the table while we waited for our food to come. I leaned across the table to look at the opposite page and Reilly said "move Mommy, your boobies are on my book". Well, excuse me!

0 comments: