Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Heart Day

Happy Valentine's Day! I woke up this morning to a sweet little voice saying "Happy Valentine's Day Mommy"...what could be better??? Bobby was gone for a good part of the day, so I spent it with my other valentine. We made cards for Bobby and Pawpaw (Bobby's dad) and Reilly insisted that we make a card for his puppies too. Such a sweet boy, and he loves his dogs so much, even the one who is not so fond of him. We colored and read books, watched Sesame Street, and had lunch together. Then naptime rolled around, so we snuggled up together in my bed and both took a nap. Pretty much a perfect way to spend the day.
Bobby had come home during naptime, so when everyone woke up, we all opened our Valentine's cards and I gave Reilly his gift, a stuffed Snoopy. Some yummy jambalaya for dinner, and it was time for little man to go to bed. So now my main valentine and I are lying in bed, each on our laptop, with a pack of dogs between us. Ahhh, romance!

0 comments: